Every so often I get bored of what I am doing and start trying to draw one of those ‘services roadmap’ kind of diagrams for e-Health. These pretty pictures appear in slide presentations, standards, whitepapers etc, but are not often used as a tool to help map out the road ahead, mainly because (I think) they mix too many conceptual levels together. We do however need some sort of vision of the future for defining services. I like my latest version enough that I thought it would be worth putting up publicly to get reactions and input. Please comment and/or add content to the wiki page.
- brunchboy on Goodbye to Adobe FrameMaker, Hello AsciiDoctor
- wolandscat on A FHIR experience: consistently inconsistent
- Nick Radov (@nradov) on A FHIR experience: consistently inconsistent
- Yunwei Wang on A FHIR experience: consistently inconsistent
- Lin Zhang on Why the NHS needs its own health-tech university