Every so often I get bored of what I am doing and start trying to draw one of those ‘services roadmap’ kind of diagrams for e-Health. These pretty pictures appear in slide presentations, standards, whitepapers etc, but are not often used as a tool to help map out the road ahead, mainly because (I think) they mix too many conceptual levels together. We do however need some sort of vision of the future for defining services. I like my latest version enough that I thought it would be worth putting up publicly to get reactions and input. Please comment and/or add content to the wiki page.
- Why NPfIT failed
- Services Landscape for e-Health
- FHIR v openEHR – concreta
- Why the platform will replace today’s interoperability standards in healthcare
- openEHR Basic Meta-Model (BMM) and syntax major upgrade
- Standards or toilet paper? A Linus Torvalds reality check
- Major German research project chooses openEHR