Every so often I get bored of what I am doing and start trying to draw one of those ‘services roadmap’ kind of diagrams for e-Health. These pretty pictures appear in slide presentations, standards, whitepapers etc, but are not often used as a tool to help map out the road ahead, mainly because (I think) they mix too many conceptual levels together. We do however need some sort of vision of the future for defining services. I like my latest version enough that I thought it would be worth putting up publicly to get reactions and input. Please comment and/or add content to the wiki page.
- Improving Process State Representation in FHIR
- FHIR versus the EHR
- A FHIR Experience – the formalism
- A FHIR experience: models or just definitions?
- A FHIR experience: consistently inconsistent
- openEHR Task Planning – a visual model of clinical workflow
- Why the NHS needs its own health-tech university
- wolandscat on Why the NHS needs its own health-tech university
- Dr Ian Colclough on Why the NHS needs its own health-tech university
- brunchboy on Goodbye to Adobe FrameMaker, Hello AsciiDoctor
- wolandscat on A FHIR experience: consistently inconsistent
- Nick Radov (@nradov) on A FHIR experience: consistently inconsistent